Average Temperatures in Shahroud, Iran
- The annual mean temperature in Shahroud, Iran is mild at 14.7 degrees Celsius (58.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 26.3 °C (47.3°F) which is a moderate range.
- The hottest month (July) is hot having a mean temperature of 27.3 degrees Celsius (81.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cool) having a mean temperature of 1 degrees Celsius (33.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Shahroud
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Shahroud Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Shahroud
- Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- Nebitdag, Turkmenistan - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) N
- Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan - 134.3 kms (83.4 miles) N
- Esenguly, Turkmenistan - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) NW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) WNW
- Rasht, Iran - 484.8 kms (301.3 miles) WNW
- Ramsar, Iran - 385.8 kms (239.7 miles) W
- Babolsar, Iran - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) W
- Teheran, Iran - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) WSW
- Semnan, Iran - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) WSW
- Arak, Iran - 537 kms (333.7 miles) WSW
- Esfahan, Iran - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) SW
- Yazd, Iran - 506 kms (314.4 miles) S